Other Ways to Support Admissions
- Host an information session in your area to connect with educators and parents
- Represent Salem Academy at a high school fair or event in your area.
- Contact parents of current inquiries and applicants via email, telephone, or mail
- Host socials for incoming and returning students
- Return to Salem to talk about your experiences during an Open House, assembly, or other programs
Alumnae Leadership Opportunities
Serve as a Class Representative. The Class Representative team includes the Class Chair, Class Correspondent, Class Giving Chair, and reunion volunteers.
Consider serving on the Salem Academy Alumnae Board. Contact the Alumnae office for information on the Nominations process.
Host an Event
- Host your class party during Reunion Weekend
- Host an alumnae event in your area
Connect with Students
- Share your professional success with today’s students! You can
- Serve as an Internship advisor or connect a current Saber with a potential internship host.
- Participate on the Alumnae Panel at Reunion Weekend
Support the Alumnae Office
We could always use an extra pair of hands to help with filing, typing, stuffing envelopes, making phone calls, etc.