The Athletic Trainer is responsible for the prevention of athletic injuries; the maintenance of the health and well-being; and the recuperation and rehabilitation following illness, injury, or surgery of all players under contract to Salem Academy & College. The Athletic Trainer works under the supervision and in direct contact with the Novant Health Supervisor of athletic training, with dotted line responsibility to team physicians affiliated with the institution, with the aim of maintaining a healthy team for the duration of the competitive season. Provides skills and services as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team to enhance the quality of health care for those engaged in physical activity. To provide community education and serve as a link to the community through promotion of wellness
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, required. Graduate Degree, preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of five years collegiate or professional experience, required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current AT Licensure in appropriate state, required. Pass NATA BOC Exam, required.
- Additional Skills (required): Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to hold AHA BLS First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification.
- Additional Skills (preferred): Hold or ability to hold CSCS, PES, XPS, CES national certification(s).
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.